Come stay in the Blue Ash Business District at a Cincinnati Hotel
Situated in the Blue Ash business district, near the new Summit Park and minutes from downtown Cincinnati, our hotel has contemporary styled rooms and suites and comfortable spaces for leisure and business. Regardless if you’re here for a Bengals game or a meeting, Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash makes it flawless to relax, meet, and work in Southwest Ohio.
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and meet in the evening for our happy hour
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and over 1,500 square feet of event space
- Stay fit in our fitness center or relax by the indoor pool
- Have family fun at Kings Island, the Midwest’s biggest theme park, just minutes away from the hotel
- Sightsee nearby Cincinnati attractions such as the Great American Ball Park, Paul Brown Stadium, and Cincinnati Zoo.
- Experience the Newport Aquarium, as well as the Creation Museum with the Ark Encounter
Top 5 reasons to Stay
- Free Internet
- Free Breakfast
- Meeting Space
- Fitness Center and Swimming Pool
- Near Kings Island Amusement Park
The Best Things To Do In Cincinnati
From art museums and pro sports to botanical gardens and animal encounters, Cincinnati is a lively city with exciting activities and attractions. Explore sea life at the Newport Aquarium, or go to Kings Island for a thrilling day of water park fun and rides. Cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park or go wild at the Cincinnati Zoo. Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash and see the best things to do in Cincinnati just minutes away.
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Meet rhinos, giraffes, and lions. Take a trip on the Safari Train, explore native plants, or go for a spin on the Conservation Carousel at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
From record-breaking roller coasters to Soak City Waterpark’s 50+ water attractions, a trip to Kings Island delivers adventures, entertainment, and thrills.